For future projects we would like to expand our network with different Client rep competences
*DUE TO COVID19 AND TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS, WE ONLY ACCEPT APPLICANTS WHO LIVE IN THE EU*
OCRE Offshore Services B.V. mobilizes technical experts in the Dutch and International Energy, Marine and Offshore industries. For major projects in the energy and offshore industries, we deliver project management and full project teams. We combine knowledge and capacity in order to stay a player on a high level, on both national and international scale.
We are looking for Client Reps for the offshore wind market in the following scopes:
• Scour Protection and Cable Crossing Rock Installation • Dredging • Pre Sweeping • Cable Lay (export and infield cable) • Cable Burial • PLGR and OOS cable removal • Beach Landing Export Cable • WTG Installation • UXO campaign • Offshore High Voltage Substation (OHVS)
- At least 2 years of experience in offshore wind.
- Full and up-to-date GWO.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience and ability to cooperate in a multicultural, multidisciplinary team. Ability to maintain a good and professional relationship with personnel on board.
- Ability to seek solutions with an understanding of the different agendas.
- Ability to flag fatigue and/or low morale on board.
- Fluent Dutch and English speaking and writing proficiency.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office software.
- Experience with Microsoft Sharepoint or the ability to quickly learn how to use Microsoft Sharepoint.
- Experience to work along and cooperate with the marine warranty surveyor.
- Ability to report in an open and transparent manner to the construction manager.
- Experienced in and technical understanding of the works being executed.
- Profound HSSE awareness and capability and willingness to stop the works should such become required.
- Clear language and structured reporting skills.
Feel free to contact us if you would like to be part of our pool of professionals.