OCRE Offshore Services B.V. mobilizes technical experts in the Dutch and International Energy, Marine and Offshore industries. For major projects in the energy and offshore industries we deliver project management and full project teams. We combine knowledge and capacity in order to stay a player on high level, on both national and international scale.
Our Client, a Consultant located in Sint Maarten, are looking for a competent , self-motivated and dynamic Structural Engineer.
- Start: January/February 2023
- Duration: fixed contract
- Willing to live in Sint Maarten
- Accommodation in apartment first 2 months provided by Client
- Company car available
- Join enthousiastic team
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Master or bachelors degree in structural engineering
- Minimum 2 years experience (mainly concrete buildings, Residential/Commercial)
- Able to Speak English fluently (Spanish, French and Dutch beneficial)
- Experience in using Eurocode building codes
- Software knowledge: Autocad, Office & Allplan
- Calculation Programs: Scia Engineer
- If there is no experience with Scia Engineer or Allplan, candidate must be willing to learn.
- Must have a European passport or be able to obtain one quickly.
The structural engineer is an independent staff member. He is well acquainted with all concrete, wood and steel code regulations from the E.C. and modern software programs and prepared to acquaintance him/herself with other different building codes standards.
The tasks of the structural engineer is not limited to the following tasks:
- Independent design and execution of all engineering calculation and drafting work by hand as well with modern software in consultation with the senior structural/civil engineer.
- The structural engineer must make him/herself fully familiar and proficient with the engineering calculation and drafting software used by ICE.
- The structural engineer bears full responsibility for all works which he / she carries out himself and which fall under his/her leadership.
- Making inspections of construction sites and reporting with advice where necessary.
- Good command of the English language oral and written.
- Attending meetings and making minutes and or reports where necessary
- Monitor and coordinate projects and maintain contacts with clients and all other organizations
- Good communication with all colleagues and other departments within the company.
- Preparation of time work schedules of the projects in consultation with senior Structural/civil and regular reporting to the management of the progress.
- Accountability of all matters to be made to the senior civil/structural engineer and/or a staff member appointed by management.
Do you want more information? Please contact Wim Leutscher or Jim Bekker email@example.com +31 6 53211145 or firstname.lastname@example.org +31 625472817