OCRE Offshore Services B.V. mobilizes technical experts in the Dutch and International Energy, Marine, Offshore industries and Salvage. For major projects in the energy and offshore industries, we deliver project management and full project teams. We combine knowledge and capacity in order to stay a player on a high level, on both national and international scale.
Duration: 1-2 years
Location: Copenhagen-Middle East
- Lead the design & operation process required for the supply of the Immersion pontoon.
- Manage and coordinate the organisation required for the fabrication.
- Responsible with the Marine works manager of the planning and budget of the supply of the IP.
- Participate to the procurement plan & strategy for the IP fabrication
- Participates to the selection of the different suppliers and subcontractors
- Applies HS & WE policy and procedures during fabrication
- Implements Quality control procedures and gets required certification
- Plans with the Marine works manager the necessary resources for executing the works related to his field of activities (qualification, mobilization, duration)