OCRE Offshore Services B.V., global supplier of client custom solutions for (technical) marine professionals on- and offshore, is currently searching for a Senior Project Manager to assist our client, who is specialized in underwater and marine services.
Location: Belgium & Ijmuiden
Work: Full Time
• Implement, execute and monitor contractual project commitments;
• Communicating with customers and authorities;
• Lead, direct and collaborate with project teams;
• Participate actively in the planned corporate meetings, attend internal meetings, and give any pertinent and essential comments;
• Promote and put into practice the business policies outlined in the Business Management System (BMS) for all assigned tasks;
• Conduct and develop tenders (tax included calculations, plans, project descriptions);
• Give updates on particular and pertinent project data to all associated supporting departments, communicate with them, and solicit their opinions (financial, SHE-Q, planning, etc.;
• Project-specific SHE-Q data, registrations, and other relevant updates should be shared with, communicated with, and provided to the company’s SHE-Q department.
• Either a technical bachelor’s degree with 10-15 years of relevant work experience in a similar role or a master’s degree with 8 years of experience minimum;
• MS office competence at an advanced level (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook);
• Proficient written and verbal communication abilities in Dutch and English;
• Superior understanding of contracts;
• Driver’s license;
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the requirements? Apply directly with your CV attached or contact email@example.com for further information.