Project lead insulation
Location: Beverwijk/Hoogeveen, The Netherlands
We are looking for a fulltime & enthousiastic project lead insulation on behalf of our client Brand Energy & Infrastructure Services
What will you be doing?
As project lead insulation you will be the main responsible operational supervisor for offshore insulation jobs on gas platforms in the Dutch north sea. You will prepare, supervise and evaluate all offshore insulation work to guarantee healthy, safe and efficient project execution for this maintenance project.
- You are a reliable and enthousiastic professional
- Your educational background is HBO/politechnical or equivalent
- You have profound experience (approx. 10 years experience) with scaffolding
- You have a Dutch VCA VOL certificate or an equivalent health & safety certificate for operational supervision
- You are registered as a certified insulation professional
What we offer:
Temporary or long-term contracts are negotiable. We offer you a working environment where mutual respect, a good atmosphere but also hard work are very important. You will be part of a new organization that wants to significantly increase its market share and thereby provide its employees with good employment conditions.
Do you want more information? Please contact our recruiter Gertjan Harteveld.
You can also visit our webpage to learn more about our collaboration with Brand Energy & Infrastructure Services.
Do you have what it takes? Press the apply button below to start our hiring process.
+31 6 4003 2815