OCRE Offshore Services B.V. mobilizes technical experts in the Dutch and International Energy, Marine, and Offshore industries. For major projects in the energy and offshore industries, we deliver project management and full project teams. We combine knowledge and capacity in order to stay a player on a high level, on both national and international scales. Currently, OCRE is searching for a Process Expeditor to assist one of our clients.
Duration: Until the end of June 2023
Location: Greater Rotterdam Area
• Facilitate the flow of materials to and from various work sites or departments;
• Work with vendors to secure the appropriate goods and coordinate deliveries;
• Maintain KPI’s from clients on the delivery dates;
• Manage the paperwork associated with the transportation of products (shipping documents, customs formalities, transport);
• Synchronize delivery schedules across planning, engineering, procurement, and suppliers;
• Initiating action in instances when delivery deadline extension is anticipated;
• Handle customs, chamber of commerce, central bureau of statistics, and export license declarations;
• Track, process and report supplier performance;
• Provide relevant stakeholders with results.
• At least 5 years of expertise in logistics, transport planning, and product shipment (including documents and customs handling);
• Professional and intellectual capabilities at secondary educational level;
• Assertive, team player;
• Proficient written and verbal communication abilities in Dutch and English.
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the requirements? Apply directly with your CV attached or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.