Are you ambitious and does your heart lie with Insulation? Do you want to share your knowledge and experience as a Work Preparer? Are you constantly looking for challenges and is safety of paramount importance to you? Then read on quickly.
What are you going to do?
In the position of Work Preparer, you ensure that all work is prepared down to the last detail and runs smoothly for the implementation of all maintenance and project work of our team at various offshore locations. You work closely with the Executors, Project Leader and the Foremen who carry out the work.
- The elaboration of the recorded work, for example from drawings and Isometrics in sub-schemes/project;
- You consult with the client and the project leader or contractor during the course of the implementation;
- You support the executor or project leader in supervising the work;
- You monitor the planning, costs and budget per project;
- You organize and coordinate the planning for purchase moments;
- Taking care of the administration, including hours and work orders. Preparing workbooks and submitting final invoices to the client.
- MBO (+) diploma, preferably in a technical field;
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Strong communication skills in Dutch and English
What we can offer you
Both temporary and long-term contracts can be negotiated. We can offer you a working environment where mutual respect, a good atmosphere, but also hard work are of great importance. You will end up in a new organization that wants to significantly increase its market share and thereby offer its employees good working conditions.
Interested in this vacancy?
For more information or questions contact our recruiter Gertjan Harteveld
Send Gertjan an email or call +31 06 4003 2815.