OCRE Offshore Services B.V. mobilizes technical experts in the Dutch and international Energy, Marine and Offshore industry. For major projects in the energy and offshore industry, we provide project management and complete project teams. We combine knowledge and capacity to remain a high-level player, both nationally and internationally.
Among other things, the client specializes in risk management for the energy sector and process industry, with a focus on safety, reliability and efficiency. It is our client's mission to provide added value by presenting various solutions, implemented by experienced professionals. Together with OCRE, the objectivw is to recruit multiple NDT professionals specialized in various NDT research methods.
• Conduct research on the quality of materials regarding different research disciplines::
o Ultrasoon (level II iso 9712);
o Radiography (level II iso 9712);
o Magnetic (level II iso 9712);
o Or penetrant research (level II iso 9712).
• Drawing up inspection reports.
• Technical vocational level 4/A levels diploma;
• Work experience within the technical/metal world;
• Flexibility, independence and customer focus;
• Basic knowledge of the English language;
• VCA certified;
• Driving license B;
• (A1 certificate for professionals based outside of the Netherlands)