Location: Den Helder, Noord-Holland
For our client Brand Energy & Infrastructure in North Holland we are looking for enthusiastic full-time Insulation fitters.
What are you going to do?
As a insulation fitter you will be working on a offshore platform. You will be part of the team of insulation fitters and you will be executing daily tasks on these platforms. Safety regulations, quality and efficiency are important to you. The maintenance of offshore gas platforms is a challenge you would like to put your hands to. You are familiair with rope and climbing techniques.
Who are you?
- You are an enthusiastic and dependable professional.
- You are already have some experience (about one year) as insulation fitter or sheet metal worker.
- You have basic VCA certification or equivalent EU safety certification.
- You have the basic training insulation fitting industry certificate.
- You have the necessary SPEN insulation certificates
- You have relevant IRATA certificates for Rope Access work or are willing to follow a course in Rope Access work to learn important rope and climbing techniques.
What we can offer you
Both temporary and long-term contracts can be negotiated. We can offer you a working environment where mutual respect, a good atmosphere, but also hard work are of great importance. You will end up in a new organization that wants to significantly increase its market share and thereby offer its employees good working conditions.
Interested in this vacancy?
For more information or questions contact Michiel van Deursen
Send Michiel an email or call + +31 (0)70 2400170.