For future projects we would like to expand our network of HSE/SHE-Q professionals with wind experience.
DUE TO COVID19 AND TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS, WE ONLY ACCEPT APPLICANTS WHO LIVE IN THE EU
OCRE Offshore Services is a global supplier of client custom solutions for (technical) marine professionals on -and offshore. We and our professionals are involved, flexible and driven. We operate on a national and an international scale in the following sectors: wind energy, shipbuilding, dredging & infrastructure, offshore installation & decommissioning and salvage. We can, among others, manage projects and mobilize project teams for your project. We combine knowledge, expertise and capacity in order to stay a national and international player on a high level.
In the position of Safety, Health, Environment, and Quality (SHE-Q) Advisor, you support the production and project organizations.
- You support the process of raising awareness about health, safety, environment, and quality within all areas of the customer.
- You will have contact with all layers of the organization, from employees in production to management.
- The dynamics of the projects and the variety in the work are perfect for you.
- You enjoy making the transition from practice to policy and advice and vice versa, tackling complex situations together with your colleagues in order to arrive at pragmatic solutions and implement them together.
- Conducting inspections, internal and external audits as well as leading and/or supporting incident investigations.
General Job Requirements
- BSc/MSc degree in Safety Management, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the field of health, safety and environment, preferably in the offshore/marine industry;
- Minimum: NEBOSH certificate / NEBOSH diploma or MVK diploma (Dutch - Middelbare Veiligheidskunde) and GWO basic training (Global Wind Organisation)
- Lead auditors diploma (or willingness to obtain it).
- Experience in an (automotive) production environment.
- Experience and familiar with investigation methodologies of incidents within a production / technical environment.
- Understanding of international HSE regulations applicable in the offshore/marine industry
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fit for on and offshore work.
- Willingness to travel.
Feel free to contact us if you would like to be part of our pool of professionals.