OCRE Offshore Services B.V. mobilizes technical experts in the Dutch and International Energy, Marine, and Offshore industries. For major projects in the energy and offshore industries, we deliver project management and full project teams. We combine knowledge and capacity in order to stay a player on a high level, on both national and international scales.
Client: our client is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering, and offshore projects (oil, gas, and wind).
Job description As a QHSE Officer/Advisor you will have a Professional role, aligned with the business & customers, with an impact on the company. This means that you will have an active advisory role. You must do everything within your reach to work proactively on the project.
Tasks and responsibilities:
General: To monitor compliance with legal requirements, company policy, and manuals during operations with regards to HSE Quality, Health, Safety and Environment
- To relay HSE information
- To assist project managers and supervisors in providing regular toolbox talks or induction courses with personnel on-site
- Prepare communication support for personnel awareness on HSE matters
- To conduct regular site inspections and audits according to the HSE plan
- To investigate accidents and providing recommendations to prevent future recurrence
- To ensure Health, Safety and Environmental recommendations are properly communicated
- To perform visual inspections
- To advise the workforce on safe execution of the works.
- Higher vocational degree (HBO) or equivalent in the field of safety and quality (NEBOSH)
- Marine background with experience in dredging and/or offshore
- Good communication skills
- Good English written and spoken
- Willing to spend shorter or longer periods of time abroad on a regular basis.
Interested? Please reach out!
For more information? Please contact
Wim Leutscher, firstname.lastname@example.org
Fabiola Perez, email@example.com