OCRE Offshore Services B.V. mobilizes technical experts in the Dutch and International Energy, Marine, and Offshore industries. For major projects in the energy and offshore industries, we deliver project management and full project teams. We combine knowledge and capacity in order to stay a player on a high level, on both national and international scales.
Client: our client is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering, and offshore projects (oil, gas, and wind).
Job description Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) manager, you are responsible to ensure that our standards in the area of safety, environment, and quality are implemented in our daily project activities. You do this together with your project team in consultation with the QHSE department. You are proactive and make things happen! You know how to get things done.
Tasks and responsibilities:
Is responsible for his/her team including planning the aims, objectives, and priorities of their work area and communicating this to the team members and to colleagues as appropriate.
- Arrange the preparation of specific procedures and instructions as required incorporation with the QC Manager.
- Act as an advisor on matters pertaining to QHSE.
- Ensure improvement activities are implemented (review of non-conformities, implementation of the corrective-preventive actions) on a QHSE level.
- Ensuring compliance of project QHSE activities with applicable codes and standards, contract requirements, and law and regulations
- Responsible for the preparation, implementation, control, and maintenance of the Project Health, Safety, and Security Plan and Project Quality Plan.
- Instruct and assess the relevant sub-contractors to verify compliance with the applicable project safety requirements
- Conduct regular site inspections and audits ensuring that the Van Oord Management System and other requirements of the projects are adhered to identify unsafe conditions and to actively manage and control QHSE issues
- Promote safety awareness and lead by example.
- Operates and thinks at a higher professional/academic (HBO/WO) level with a preference for Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Business Administration studies
- Extensive experience in QHSE (minimum of 10 years) of relevant experience in QHSE or other relevant discipline within the offshore, dredging, or process industry
- Preferably experience in change management
- Proven management skills, organization sensitive, persistent, and conceptual thinker in combination with a hands-on mentality
- You are proactive and make things happen
- Good command of Dutch and English language, both verbally and in writing
- Willing to spend shorter or longer periods of time abroad on a regular basis.
Interested? Please reach out!
For more information? Please contact
Wim Leutscher, email@example.com
Fabiola Perez, firstname.lastname@example.org