OCRE Offshore Services B.V. mobilizes technical experts in the Dutch and International Energy, Marine, and Offshore industries. For major projects in the energy and offshore industries, we deliver project management and full project teams. We combine knowledge and capacity in order to stay a player on a high level, on both national and international scales.
Client: our client is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering, and offshore projects (oil, gas, and wind).
The job requires a higher professional qualification or equivalent and a minimum of 10 years' relevant work experience, plus a lead auditor and/or risk management course. In addition, the Coordinator is and keeps up to date with developments in the industry. The Coordinator has the ability to delegate and coach and supervise staff. In doing so, he/she employs his/her knowledge of people. The Coordinator has the courage to take the initiative, knows what has to be done and when (is good at setting priorities and planning) and provides feedback when required.
The Coordinator is able to find out what the customer (external) wants and/or needs and knows how to play the game. He/she is able to raise a dissenting voice, even when this inconveniences other influential people. He/she does so in a respectful, constructive but also (if required) confrontational manner, regardless of who is involved. He/she plays an active part in formal and informal consultative forums (networks).
Tasks and responsibilities:
General: To monitor compliance with legal requirements, company policy, and plans in the company operations.
Detailed: To ensure authorized HSE documents on the Project are maintained, registered, and adequately stored and readily retrievable Health, Safety, and Environment.
- HSE audits and/or risk management inspections are planned and properly executed
- Health, Safety, and Environmental recommendations are properly communicated
- To advise the HSE Manager with regards to the development of the Project HSE Plan, the laying down of site rules and appropriate measures for ensuring co-operation between contractors
- To prepare regular company safety and environmental statistics
- To review and maintain the contents of the project HSE Plans and procedures and associated documents ensuring that all legislative and company policy changes are incorporated
- To conduct regular site inspections and audits ensuring that the safety program and or requirements of the projects, safety plan are adhered to
- To ensure accurate records are maintained of all accidents, near misses, and other HSE records and statistics
- To prepare monthly HSE reports
- Prepare the HSE Activity Schedule.
- Higher vocational degree (HBO) or equivalent in the field of safety and quality (NEBOSH) plus a lead auditor and/or risk management course.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience
- Marine background with experience in dredging and/or offshore
- Good communication skills, good English written and spoken
- Willing to spend shorter or longer periods of time abroad on a regular basis.
Interested? Apply directly!
For more information Please contact
Wim Leutscher, firstname.lastname@example.org
Fabiola Perez, email@example.com