OCRE Offshore Services B.V., global supplier of client solutions for (technical) marine professionals on- and offshore, is currently searching for a Civil/Naval Engineer to assist our client, who is specialized in underwater and marine services.
Location: Belgium, Breda area and Rotterdam
Work: Full Time
As Civil and or Naval Engineer you will be assigned the business lines; civil construction, offshore renewables. wreck removal or offshore oil & gas.
- Coordinates, directs, reviews, controls and files all the applicable naval engineering information;
- Assist on all aspects during tendering phase.
- Make the necessary and relevant drawings/ plans/calculations using various software packages like: AutoCAD,…
- Make the strength verification calculations of the required material / equipment
- When needed, attending project location to provide on-site engineering support
- Performing workability assessments based on environmental data, vessel capabilities and installation limitations;
- Preparation and review of civil and marine engineering reports, procedures;
- A Master degree in Civil (or Marine) Engineering, Marine Technology, Offshore Technology, Naval Architecture, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, development of procedures and plans, utilisation of equipment to the design and production of goods and services
- Evidence of experience (minimum of five years) in a similar role, ideally in any/some of the following sectors: civil construction, offshore renewables, and offshore oil and gas,
- Advanced knowledge and experience in CAD drafting, MS office applications, relevant naval architectural design and calculation programs;
- Self-tasking and an ability to work with minimal supervision
- Hghly organized, excellent problem solver, strong attention for detail and ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Good communication skills and analytical/ problem solving capabilities, flexible and representative. • Strong language skills (verbal & written)in English, Dutch and preferably German
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Must be able to work on project (inshore and Offshore) sites in the Netherlands and abroad, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the requirements? Apply directly with your CV attached or contact email@example.com for further information.