Location: Den Helder, Noord-Holland
For our client Brand Energy & Infrastructure in North Holland we are looking for enthusiastic full-time blasters.
What are you going to do?
As an all-round insulation fitter or sheet metal worker, you will work on the offshore platform. You are part of the team of insulation fitters and are therefore responsible for offshore insulation work in the Dutch North Sea. Safety rules, quality standards and efficiency are important to you. Rope and climbing techniques are also not unknown to you. Isolating offshore gas platforms is a challenge that you like to sink your teeth into.
Who are you?
- You are an enthusiastic and reliable professional
- You have extensive experience (about 2 years experience) as an all-round insulation mechanic and / or sheet metal worker
- You have a VCA basic certificate or an equivalent EU safety certificate
- You have the necessary SPEN insulation certificates
- You have the certificate insulation mechanic industry (I.M.I)
- You have relevant IRATA certificates for Rope Access work or are willing to follow a course in Rope Access work to learn important rope and climbing techniques
What we can offer you
Both temporary and long-term contracts can be negotiated. We can offer you a working environment where mutual respect, a good atmosphere, but also hard work are of great importance. You will end up in a new organization that wants to significantly increase its market share and thereby offer its employees good working conditions.
Interested in this vacancy?
For more information or questions contact our recruiter Gertjan Harteveld
Send Gertjan an email or call +31 06 4003 2815.